Refer-a-Friend Terms and Conditions
Aisle's Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at periodaisle.ca by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address). The referred customer must not come from within the same household as the Referrer. The Referred Customer must be a brand new customer. Limit 1 referral code per order. Code cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order with a product total greater than $35. To redeem your $10 reward, your own order must have a product total of $35 or more. Limit 1 reward code per order. Referral Rewards are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash, and are subject to change without notice. Referral Rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Referral Rewards must be used prior to any specified expiration date.
- Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Aisle's Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined by Aisle's sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Aisle's Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Aisle reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Aisle's Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Aisle reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.